|Dr. Colin Fisher qualified
in 1980 with a BDS degree from the Witwatersrand University. He has been in private practice since that time, during which
he completed three post graduate diplomas: two from the Stellenbosch University in Aesthetic Dentistry and Implant
Dentistry and one from the Pretoria University in Periodontology and Implantology.
Dr Fisher uses only the most modern materials and equipment to provide the
patient with a high-quality treatment with an emphasis on good aesthetics.
The practice makes use of materials other than metal, believing in an
holistic approach to the patient's health. Cosmetic dentistry plays a big part in the practice. Special porcelains provide
both strength as well as providing a very natural cosmetic appearance.
- All basic dental procedures including tooth-coloured fillings and
- Implants - both the surgical and restorative phases. Patients who have
all their teeth missing now have the option of having them permanently replaced simulating their original state or
- Crowns and bridges. Use is made of CAD CAM technology. This means the
patient can complete the crown procedure in a single visit with no impressions or the need for a temporary crown.
- Orthodontics. Invisalign technique. These are clear liners (invisible)
for minor tooth movements.
- Gum treatments. The oral hygienist does cleaning and polishing as well
as bleaching. Laser treatment for all gum infections.
- Root treatments with the aid of digital X-rays and a digital locator
that senses the tip of the root.
- Sedation - Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Aquacut - small fillings can be done with no drilling and therefore no
Payments are done on the day of treatment and most credit cards are
accepted. There are payment schemes/plans available.
Visit my web page here.
|Mayo 9 First Floor
Cnr William Nicol Rd/Joseph Lister St
|P O Box 6324
|Telephone Number: 011-679-4867
|Fax Number: 011-679-4880
Back to Doctors and