|Dr. Colin Fisher qualified
in 1980 with a BDS degree from the Witwatersrand University. He has been in private practice since that time, during which
he completed five post graduate diplomas: two from the Stellenbosch University in Aesthetic Dentistry and Implant
Dentistry, one from the Pretoria University in Periodontology and Implantology, Degree of Master of Science - Edinburgh 2016 and Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh - Edinburgh 2016.
Dr Fisher uses only the most modern materials and equipment to provide the
patient with a high-quality treatment with an emphasis on good aesthetics.
The practice makes use of materials other than metal, believing in an
holistic approach to the patient's health. Cosmetic dentistry plays a big part in the practice. Special porcelains provide
both strength as well as providing a very natural cosmetic appearance.
- All basic dental procedures including tooth-coloured fillings and
- Implants - both the surgical and restorative phases. Patients who have
all their teeth missing now have the option of having them permanently replaced simulating their original state or
- Crowns and bridges. Use is made of CAD CAM technology. This means the
patient can complete the crown procedure in a single visit with no impressions or the need for a temporary crown.
- Orthodontics. Invisalign technique. These are clear liners (invisible)
for minor tooth movements.
- Gum treatments. The oral hygienist does cleaning and polishing as well
as bleaching. Laser treatment for all gum infections.
- Root treatments with the aid of digital X-rays and a digital locator
that senses the tip of the root.
- Sedation - Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Aquacut - small fillings can be done with no drilling and therefore no
Payments are done on the day of treatment and most credit cards are
accepted. There are payment schemes/plans available.
Visit my web page here.
|Mayo 9 First Floor
Cnr William Nicol Rd/Joseph Lister St
|P O Box 6324
|Telephone Number: 011-679-4867
|Fax Number: 011-679-4880
Back to Doctors and